Cheers to the weekend! You know what I am looking forward to? I am looking forward to napping. I know, I am lame. If you saw my post earlier this week, you know we are transitioning Baby Lo to her crib. Therefore, Momma Bear is just not sleeping. Partly because of worry and partly because Baby Lo needs soothed back to sleep a bit. Is it bad of me to say that I am so looking forward to her morning nap which may produce an extra hour of shut eye for me? I can tell you think I am so very daring and interesting these days.
Here are this week’s top Links. Likes. Loves.
- Do you suffer from F.S.O. – Freezing Summer Office? I know I do. In fact, the first thing I do is crank that baby of an office heater on when I enter for the day.
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – Oh, shiz nitch! If you have NOT heard about this sale you must live under a pile of clothes. Oh, I crack myself up! Every fashion Blogger and their mother, father, and second cousin are sharing their fabulous fashion finds. Go get you some.
- Stop Making These 15 Body Language Mistakes – I am the Queen of the arm cross. Must. Break. Habit!
- Weird Advice Pregnant Couples Get – BEST video I have seen in a long while. Been there and am still laughing. Heads over your head! My Mom once yelled at me for this when we were shopping and I reached up to pull a shirt down.
- Sweet Baby Girl Sees Clearly For The First Time – Videos like this make me smile and feel so happy. It is incredible the good that does exist in this world and how small victories have huge impacts. It also makes me so incredibly grateful and thankful to God for all his blessings.
- 100 Years of Fashion in Under 2 Minutes – I was born for 1965… no wait, I am cool with 2015.
- Should Women Really Be Rushing Back To Work After Giving Birth? This is a hot topic for me. I never truly appreciated Maternity Leave, nor have I been so disappointed in the system until I had to experience the benefits and the downfalls. We live in an amazing country, yet we are so behind in appreciating and valuing childbirth and the physical and emotional needs of baby and mother during the first year.
- Six Person Sandless Beach Towel – Where the hell were you when I need you a few weeks ago? Reference to this.
- When a Bride and Groom Share a Kiss and Lift Their Hands – I am not sure if this is real. Part of me thinks it is all a gimick. Regardless I do LOVE that Grandma just says, heck to it all and exits the church at around 1:32.
- Back To School! If I was a teenager, I would be begging for these. Yes, I am a dork!