This week has been crazy!! So, crazy that I ended that last sentence with two exclamation points. I am so looking forward to the weekend and not really having anything on our agendas. I am thinking it will be a great weekend to get up early, stop by the local bakery for some homemade doughnuts (they make ones with an icing dipped in chocolate chips and I am all like, “get in my belly!”), grab a coffee and take Baby Lo for a morning stroll. To me this little scenario sounds just too perfect.
Some of my favorite Blogs that I follow have this one thing in common. They share some of their favorite links from the week in a post going into the weekend. Since imitation is the highest form of flattery I decided to give it a try and see where it goes.
- A baby, a Mom and a Professor. This story happened and I can’t help but think the world would be better if we didn’t draw lines in the sand.
- This craziness happened this week and I just get so excited to watch things unfold.
- Dadbod… yeah it is a thing and then this article came along and the skies opened and everyone was like, “Ahhhhh!”
- I stumbled across this Etsy Shop. I seriously could get lost for days on Etsy. One click leads to another. I am eyeing up this shirt for Baby Lo and this headband!
- I can be a germaphobe. There I admitted it. This little invention for a pacifier. Genius! I am buying one, no, five!
- If you only click through to one of these, PICK ME! This video sums it up, Mommas. “Why it Sucks to be a Working Mom in America.”
- I pronounced a name wrong this week in a meeting. I so, needed this article on what to do after you screw up professionally.
- I am hoping to attempt this craft project this weekend. I have had all the supplies for weeks!
- I am loving this dress by Zara. It just speaks to me. It says, “Meet me where the waves meet the sand!”
- This gave me the biggest smile. We take so much for granted in life. These people are hearing for the first time and their emotions are beautiful.
Have a beautiful weekend!